Please read the purchase details before buying so that you and I can have a pleasant trading experience.
The main materials: glass, copper flower (silver-plated), copper small comb (plating K), semi-precious stones and so on.
1. All materials are mainly made of wire rods, glue is an aid, so there will be inevitable traces on the back or crevices; the color of the picture will be as close as possible to the actual object, but sometimes it will inevitably be caused by lighting or different displays. The color difference.
2. The semi-precious stones or glass used in the material may have such small flaws. Please understand that the uniqueness of the natural material is its imperfection, and the glass may also have bubble black spots, but it does not affect the overall effect. .
3. Use forceps and forceps when using the forceps. Do not apply force to the place where the pattern is used. Hairbrushes are mostly used for fixing the hair before inserting the hair.
4. The vast majority of flat flower designers have sprayed transparent paint for oxidation (except for cylinders, rounds, chains, too small, etc.), but the metal-containing ornaments still do not carry a bath or hot springs. Do not touch water or chemicals (perfume, etc.). If you accidentally touch it, wipe it gently with a dry cloth. If it does not reach the crevice, you can dry it with the cold windshield of the hair dryer. Block the air in the sealed bag to slow down the oxidation rate.
5. Hand-made non-factory machines cannot be produced exactly the same way. If you are unacceptable, please do not place orders. If you have any questions, please contact the designer before ordering.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Handmade in Taiwan