A baby with multiple meals a day needs a safe and easy-to-clean snack bar!
The safe and non-toxic 304 stainless steel snack bowl protects the baby from the threat of chemical toxins and heavy metals do not hurt.
Kangovou Kangaroo Stainless Steel Safety Dessert Bowl without BPA, PVC, Lead
(Lead), Melamine, and Phthalates, nontoxic adherence,
Let Mommy feel relieved and baby grows up healthily.
Dimensions: 10 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm
• Stainless steel bowl can be easily taken from the plastic shell, easy to use, good cleaning
• Transparent cover - The use of color pigments without adding plastic, not only makes the food at a glance, but also ensures the safety and health of the baby when eating
**/ Material /**
• Built-in stainless steel bowl
- Use 18/8 (304) stainless steel with manganese content below 2%
- Non-toxic, safe and safe to hold food
- Durable and not bad, for your province purse
- Corrosion and rust resistance
-Stainless steel inner bowl can be put into electric steamer
• outer plastic shell - No. 5 PP
- Keep drinks hot and cold
- Protect hands from touching cold or hot liquids
- High temperature resistance (120 degrees Celsius)
**/ Cleaning method /**
[Stainless steel section]
- General cleaning agent
- Food grade stainless steel available for autoclaving
- It is recommended to use tableware special sponge vegetable cloth cleaning
[plastic shell part]
- General cleaning agent
- For disinfection, high temperature mode is not recommended. Alcohol wipe and rinse with water
**/ Brand Story /**
The story begins with two mothers who have five children together....Pretty Govindji, the mother of three boys, was originally engaged in the work of human resources. It was like every mother. Most of her thoughts were placed on the children, and then they were at home. Gu children. One day, she saw television reports that the chemicals on the cutlery were harmful to the human body. He was terrified of the poison that the children might touch, and began to study the chemical fields she was completely unfamiliar with and experimented with all the children's cutlery in the world.
Finally, after many years of research, she encountered Theresa Brennan, a friend of her twin daughters and 18 years of biochemical research who was worried about children's cutlery. They both hit it off and devoted themselves to the development. Children eat cutlery without toxins and doubts. At the same time, they have designs that are cute and appealing to children. The two American mothers who love their children, Xi Xi can bring a little more health, to the baby who is now living in environmental pollution, like a kangaroo mother to protect the baby in the bag, like them to be healthy and happy!
Origin / manufacturing methods
American Design Made in Korea